How On Page SEO Techniques Will Boost Your Website Rankings?
On-page SEO refers to the practice of optimizing website to rank higher and gain relevant traffic in search engines. On-page speaks of both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized. On page SEO is a standout amongst the most imperative processes you can use, not only for achieving better rankings as well as running successful internet marketing campaigns. Every Search Engine Optimization campaign has your website in focus and if properly optimized for both search engines and users, your chances of success are maximized.
On-Page SEO Techniques To Rank On The First Page:
- Page Titles - Your page titles are one of the most significant SEO factors on your website page. When search engines ‘read’ your pages, they check for the page title, the description of the page, the headings and content. Each of your pages and posts should possess its own unique title, which includes the main keywords for that page.
- Meta Tags - You should add a unique and relevant Meta description with each blog post. This is an important place in SEOto include relevant keywords for your content. A good Meta description should include targeted keywords in On page SEO technique. User-friendly Meta descriptions make sense and relate to your post.
- Keyword Density - Incorporating relevant keywords throughout your content is very important to help search engines work out what your content is about. Excessively repeated keywords can lead to your website being banned from search engines. Keep your keyword density to roughly 2-5% to avoid that.
- SEO Images – Using SEOImages help a lot in driving traffic from image searches and make your website more visually appealing. Images are important for presentation purposes. A best SEOpractice is to use original images; if you need to use an existing image from the web you can reference the source.
- Post Permalink Structure – Make sure that search engine friendly URL is displayed correctly as it is an important on-pageSEO metric. This brings better crawling. Use your target keyword in the URL to perform better.
- Word Count Per Post - Blog posts with a lot of words typically perform well on search engines. Creating posts with at least 500 words is a pretty standard in SEO. Make sure your keyword should appear in the first 100 words of the article.
- Internal linking - Linking to pages to related posts within your website is very important for SEO. Interlinking of blog posts will help your blog readers spend more time on your blog, and it will also help SEO to pass page rank to other pages of your website.
- External Linking – External links related to pages is a relevancy signal to help Google to figure out your topic. While linking out to external websites, ensure you to trusted websites.
- Use Social sharing Buttons – In SEOtechnique, the more views you get, the more likely someone is to link. Social shares generate more views on your content.
- Body Tags – When writing articles, you should break up your content into smaller sections and paragraphs. This makes it easier for people to read. In On page SEOthese sections can be given heading, which is where H1, H2, H3, H4, etc. tags are used.
Your ultimate goal of on-page SEO is to speak the ‘search engines language’ and SEOhelp crawlers to understand the meaning and context of your pages. They will help increase the value of internal pages and build the relevancy of to specific keyword phrases. On page SEO techniques help to achieve maximum exposure in the search engines and keep your users happy. A user who is reading your post is more likely to click on a link to read more about a certain subject and hence this is a way to increase the users spends on your website.